All About My People to People European Trip

If you are curious about what People to People is, it is a program that takes 6th grade and up to travel the world. And I am one of the few kids. I will be ting Paris and the Louvre, Versailles, and to London and see London Eye and Parliament.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm going

     I know i haven't posted in a while, so here's what's happened so far. My group and I have had five meetings so far, although Brian didn't show up to all of them. He left after the fourth one, so we got a new delegation leader and his name is Warren Miller. Thinking that we've  only known him for one meeting, I'm really excited about going with him. However, Brian wasn't the only person who left, a girl named Carson sadly wasn't able to make enough money.

    Considering that  I'm now going it was really hard to get here. We had a deadline in April, where we had to make half the money. I almost thought that I wasn't going, but I prayed, and I new that if God didn't want me to go, then I wouldn't go. But guess what? God provided for me and my  amazing dad was able to pay it off. THANK YOU DADDY. Then there was another dead line in May. And my dad had taken me to dance practice and afterward he took me to his office until noon. My mom then came and picked me up and took me and my three siblings to see Kung Fu Panda 2. 10 minuets before the movie started my dad texted me and said that I was going to Europe, he said he made a deal, his salesmen gave $250.00,  and my dads friend who lives in California gave $750.00. I'M GOING TO EUROPE!!!! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment